IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE START OF THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
First Day of School
- The first day of the 2021-22 school year is Wednesday, August 11th.
- Please note that the first day of school is a Wednesday meaning that dismissal will take place at 2:10PM (see below section about Wednesday early dismissals).
- Open House will take place on Tuesday, August 10th from 6-7PM.
- There will be short "Welcome to Willard" meeting for all grade 3 parents at 6:45 in the Willard gymnasium.
Morning Drop-Off & Afternoon Pick-Up
- All morning drop-offs between 7:55AM and 8:15AM should take place at Door 7S at the southwest corner of the building.
- All afternoon pick-ups at 3:00PM (2:10PM on Wednesdays) should also take place at Door 7S.
- Door #1 should only be used for student entry and pick-up after 8:15AM and prior to 3:00PM (2:10PM on Wednesdays).
Breakfast & Lunch
- Breakfast and Lunch will be FREE for ALL students until further notice.
- Breakfast will be served from 7:55AM-8:15AM
- Lunch will be served at the following times:
- 3rd - 11:00 (10:50 on Wednesdays)
- 4th - 11:30 (11:25 on Wednesdays)
- 5th - 12:00 (12:10 on Wednesdays)
- Breakfast and lunch menus can be found on our school websites (see below screenshot).
- Additionally, you can download the NUTRISLICE APP to find picture menus, nutritional information, and more. This is a super easy way to check our school menu!
- At this time, all visitors to the building are by appointment through the office or classroom teacher. Visitors will be temperature screened and must not have exhibited any COVID-19 symptoms within the previous 24 hours.
- If you have not yet filled out paperwork for textbook assistance (Free & Reduced Lunch paperwork) and you feel that you should qualify, please plan to do so during Open House or stop by the Willard office during our normal business hours.
- Please remember that school will be dismissed at 2:10PM every Wednesday of the school year. Please make arrangements to pick up or receive your children from the bus at 2:10PM on Wednesdays.
- In the event of a school delay on a Wednesday, Willard will have an eLearning Day instead.
Current Reopening Plan
- Students may but are not required to wear masks during the school day.
- Students MUST wear masks on buses. Please plan accordingly.
Daily Student Health Screening
- Please screen children each morning for the below symptoms and call the office immediately if your child is experiencing any of those listed.
- Tuesday, August 10th - Open House 6-7PM
- Wednesday, August 11th - First Student Day
- Wednesday, September 1st - Fall Picture Day
- Monday, September 6th - Labor Day - No School
- Thursday, September 9th - 5th Grade Swiss Heritage Days Field Trip
- Friday, September 10th - Midterm
- Friday, September 10th - 4th Grade Swiss Heritage Days Field Trip